FHA, VA & USDA Financing
We are now offering FHA, VA, and USDA mortgage financing through OwnersChoice Funding (formerly CUC Mortgage)!
- 3.5% down payment
- All funds can come as a gift from a relative
- 6% seller concession
- 100% financing, 6% seller concession permitted
- All funds can come as a gift
- Only for certain rural and suburban-area properties
- 100% financing
- Seller can pay all closing costs
- Must be an eligible veteran
For more information please contact David ator call 585-461-2230 ext 10
The OwnersChoice website offers members many useful tools for the home buying or refinance process including:
- FINANCIAL CALCULATORS to help you determine what you'd qualify to borrow, how long it would take to recoup your closing costs on a refinance mortgage, etc. Go to OwnersChoice Financial Calculators
- OwnersChoice's Secure Online Mortgage Application streamlines the processing of your request. Go to the OwnersChoice Application Page to "Apply Online". Be sure to choose the "Albany" office when applying.
- Click on this link for our current mortgage rates.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1982
"I've been a member since the Credit Union was just Dave Knoll with a cardtable in the hallway of the old Genesee Coop on Saturday mornings. I've never been tempted to go anywhere else since that time, even though I now live thirty miles away. I like dealing with nice staff who know my name, who are eager to help, and who are dedicated to financial literacy and empowerment. Plus, it's good to know that my money is being used to invest in people rather than fill the pockets of the wealthiest.
In addition to savings and checking I've turned to the credit union for debit cards, line-of-credit, auto financing, on-line banking, and a home mortgage. I've now financed at least four cars through the credit union, and I've successfully encouraged friends to do the same.
One of my boldest statements ever in the face of raw financial power was when the car dealer required me to sit through a presentation on their financing. My response: "I'm a loyal credit union member, and I'll stick with it even if you offer me zero percent. If I ever get in trouble, the Credit Union will help me work it out, but you guys'll just send the collection agent after me." The guy just gulped and that was that.
And I don't want to forget to mention that as a Credit Union member I get to vote. Real democracy - awesome!
Genesee Co-op Federal Credit Union - it's the best deal in town!"