FHA, VA & USDA Financing
We are now offering FHA, VA, and USDA mortgage financing through OwnersChoice Funding
- 3.5% down payment
- All funds can come as a gift from a relative
- 6% seller concession
- 100% financing, 6% seller concession permitted
- All funds can come as a gift
- Only for certain rural and suburban-area properties
- 100% financing
- Seller can pay all closing costs
- Must be an eligible veteran
For more information please contact David ator call 585-461-2230 ext 10
The OwnersChoice website offers members many useful tools for the home buying or refinance process including:
- FINANCIAL CALCULATORS to help you determine what you'd qualify to borrow, how long it would take to recoup your closing costs on a refinance mortgage, etc. Go to OwnersChoice Financial Calculators
- OwnersChoice's Secure Online Mortgage Application streamlines the processing of your request. Go to the OwnersChoice Application Page to "Apply Online". Be sure to choose the "Albany" office when applying.
- Click on this link for our current mortgage rates.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1993
"I was working at Godiva's clothing store on Monroe Avenue when the credit union opened just down the street; so I decided to use them for my checking and savings accounts. Everyone there was friendly and community-oriented. Then I needed a used car loan and they helped with that too. Most importantly, in 2004, I got my mortgage through them, a 30-year-fixed at less than 6 percent interest. It took about a year to secure because the house had to be rehabilitated but they helped me discover the Southwedge Planning Committee to make it happen. It was exciting. They also helped my wife, who is from Colombia (South America), establish credit. In the meantime, they've helped me with my second and third car loans. I like the fact that they're in the neighborhood and when you walk in, the atmosphere just feels friendly. One of my friends had her artwork displayed on the walls. The credit union has helped me a lot and I've always referred my friends there."