We Are Hiring!
HELP WANTED: Member Service Representative
Part Time or Full Time – up to 40 hours/week
The Member Service Representative is the connection between the member and the credit union. This position is responsible for professionally handling a variety of financial transaction services for Credit Union members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform routine transactions, including cash and check deposits and withdrawals, issuing checks, processing loan payments and account transfers, and cashing checks.
- Represent the credit union to the members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service.
- Provide in person and by telephone, general, and specific service-related information concerning credit union services or policies.
- Perform general office tasks such as filing documents and forms.
- Perform account openings and verifications. Introduce new members to credit union services.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Promote credit union services to the membership.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- Analytical and mathematical ability.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Good sense of humor.
- Adaptable to different situations.
Computer/Printer (word processing / spreadsheets)
All other office equipment as needed
To apply please fax a resume to 585-461-3189 or bring a copy to 395 Gregory Street
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2004
"When I first came to the credit union and talked to one gentleman, he was so amicable and welcomed me with a warm reception. I have stayed solely because of the employees. All of them, without any discrimination are welcoming, friendly, amicable people. Everyone is suitable for the job as I see it from the front desk, the tellers and supervisors. I also get the advantage of having my tax return prepared for which I thank you all solicitously."