Debt Consolidation Loans
- Our debt consolidation loans can be unsecured, partially-secured or fully lien-secured as well as can be a second mortgage on a home.
- The rate will depend on the type of collateral, if any is available.
- We provide debt consolidation loans between $1,500 and $15,000.
- Above $15,000 requires an A or A+ credit score (above 680).
- Our maximum term is 60 months.
Generally, we will want to meet with any member applying for a debt consolidation loan to review all debts to be included in the loan. We offer one-on-one budget counseling and sometime require it prior to making a decision on a debt consolidation loan. We will often require that the borrower signs a "no new debt" agreement with us, to ensure that new indebtedness does not continue. Our goal is to help our members, reduce their debt and increase their savings!
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1985
"I joined the credit union because my bank was starting to charge fees for different transactions and setting a minimum amount on how much you had to have in your account. I decided it was time to put my money where my mouth was and support local businesses. So, I opened a checking and saving account with the credit union. In 2004, I got a mortgage with them - which they helped me stay on top of when I was laid off for a short period. I have direct deposit there for work and I did open up a line of credit there many years ago; I don't use it often but it's nice to know it’s there in case I do need it. People at the credit union dress differently, they don't wear suits and they're down to earth. When I go there, it's friendly and welcoming. I like the brickwork and the fact that they have local artwork on the walls. Most of my friends already bank there."