Debt Consolidation Loans
- Our debt consolidation loans can be unsecured, partially-secured or fully lien-secured as well as can be a second mortgage on a home.
- The rate will depend on the type of collateral, if any is available.
- We provide debt consolidation loans between $1,500 and $15,000.
- Above $15,000 requires an A or A+ credit score (above 680).
- Our maximum term is 60 months.
Generally, we will want to meet with any member applying for a debt consolidation loan to review all debts to be included in the loan. We offer one-on-one budget counseling and sometime require it prior to making a decision on a debt consolidation loan. We will often require that the borrower signs a "no new debt" agreement with us, to ensure that new indebtedness does not continue. Our goal is to help our members, reduce their debt and increase their savings!
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2006
"My parents have been members of the credit union for more than 30 years and I became a member by default - a kind of family tradition. My parents opened an account for me and I learned how to fill out the slips to take out and put in money. Two of my siblings also have accounts there. I'm working now and feel a sense of pride when I think about being part of the credit union. They're not just people there, they're friends. They all know my name and it's a really friendly place."