Debt Consolidation Loans
- Our debt consolidation loans can be unsecured, partially-secured or fully lien-secured as well as can be a second mortgage on a home.
- The rate will depend on the type of collateral, if any is available.
- We provide debt consolidation loans between $1,500 and $15,000.
- Above $15,000 requires an A or A+ credit score (above 680).
- Our maximum term is 60 months.
Generally, we will want to meet with any member applying for a debt consolidation loan to review all debts to be included in the loan. We offer one-on-one budget counseling and sometime require it prior to making a decision on a debt consolidation loan. We will often require that the borrower signs a "no new debt" agreement with us, to ensure that new indebtedness does not continue. Our goal is to help our members, reduce their debt and increase their savings!
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1982
Alison is credited with inspiring the founder of Genesee Co-op FCU, David Knoll, to become an organizer of the credit union. According to David, "Alison said to me 'You need to start a credit union!' With the information and contacts she provided me, I worked to get Genesee Co-op FCU going." THANK YOU ALISON!!
"I was an early joiner. I'm supporting what I believe."