Debt Consolidation Loans
- Our debt consolidation loans can be unsecured, partially-secured or fully lien-secured as well as can be a second mortgage on a home.
- The rate will depend on the type of collateral, if any is available.
- We provide debt consolidation loans between $1,500 and $15,000.
- Above $15,000 requires an A or A+ credit score (above 680).
- Our maximum term is 60 months.
Generally, we will want to meet with any member applying for a debt consolidation loan to review all debts to be included in the loan. We offer one-on-one budget counseling and sometime require it prior to making a decision on a debt consolidation loan. We will often require that the borrower signs a "no new debt" agreement with us, to ensure that new indebtedness does not continue. Our goal is to help our members, reduce their debt and increase their savings!
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1982
"I joined the credit union when they first opened on Monroe Avenue. I wanted to build an account with a financial institution. I saw that they were new and I was starting new - so I thought it would be a good start! They were nice and courteous people. After they moved to South Avenue I wanted to buy a new car and they helped me with that and I have taken out personal loans with them too. They're more personal, a bank doesn't know you from the next 500 people. I always recommend them to people. The credit union looks at the things happening in your life and works with you. They know that people don't fail because they are not working on their life. Sometimes things just happen. I would like to get my next mortgage through them. I love them, they just fit my needs."