Mobile & Online Banking Information
Download Our Mobile Banking App
Mobile Banking Information
This is a new mobile app and does not use the same login as the old mobile app. You will use the same login for this as for our online banking through the website. If you have never used the onling banking through the website please click "New Users" to the right of the Forgot Password button. This username/password will also allow you to login throught browser. See the logo for the new mobile app at right.
- Any automatic transfers in will need to be set up again!
- You can use the same username and password as for online banking to login once you set it up
- Usernames are case sensitive. Please be careful that you are not inserting a trailing space after your name
- Remote deposit capture is posted to accounts after 4PM on business days. All checks deposited before 4PM will be deposited the same day.
- 18 months of transaction history in the mobile app (but starting going forward)
- Bill pay
- Remote Deposit Capture checks deposited before 4PM will be available the same business day. Checks deposited after 4PM or on the weekend will be available the next business day
- Fingerprint or face recognition (click "remember me")
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2004
"What has the CU done for and meant to me? How about warmth and security? When I joined I felt, and still feel, that the diversity of the neighborhood is well represented both by the CU's members and its employees. As welcoming as the staff is, I had no problem following when the building on Gregory St became its new home. The loyalty I felt to Genesee Co-op FCU at that time has been validated by an incident in May 2009. One of my checks was presented to the teller, unsigned, for a large amount. When that individual came back with same check supposedly signed by me, the CU refused to cash it, because the staff recognized the signature as forged. I got to see how the sense of kinship the CU propagates, plays out in order to safeguard its members. Thank you, team."