Personal Unsecured & Secured Loans
Our minimum unsecured loan is $500 and the most we might be able to lend you is tied to your credit score:
MAXIMUM UNSECURED LOAN
|A+ 740 and Up||$25,000|
|A 680 - 739||$25,000|
|B 640 - 679||$15,000|
|C 600 - 639||$10,000|
|D 550 - 599||$5,000|
|E 549 and Less||
- Unsecured loans can be used for any legal purpose but the purpose must be stated at the time of application.
- We have provided many types of unsecured loans for: purchasing furniture or appliances, dental work, repair of credit, to assist with a family emergency or unexpected expense such as a funeral or travel to a funeral, "family aid" loans to assist people trying to help families that are oversees or living as refugees, security deposits, college expenses not covered by student loans or for establishing credit.
- Whenever possible, we try to lower the rate and our risk by asking for possible collateral, such as a car that is owned outright. This is known as a lien-secured loan; the loan rate matches the auto loan rate even though the loan is not to buy the car, but is for another purpose—for example, repairs to the vehicle.
- The maximum term for an unsecured loan is 60 months and the minimum term is 12 months.
- We offer monthly, semi-monthly, weekly and bi-weekly payment options on all consumer loans.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2006
"My parents have been members of the credit union for more than 30 years and I became a member by default - a kind of family tradition. My parents opened an account for me and I learned how to fill out the slips to take out and put in money. Two of my siblings also have accounts there. I'm working now and feel a sense of pride when I think about being part of the credit union. They're not just people there, they're friends. They all know my name and it's a really friendly place."