Fixed Rate Second Mortgages
Our fixed rate second mortgage financing can be a great choice for home upgrades, debt consolidation or other borrowing needs.
- The rate is lower for a collateralized loan than an unsecured loan
- In many cases, interest paid on second mortgages is tax-deductible*
- Your owner-occupied residence serves as the collateral on the loan
- There are minimal closing costs, which can often be paid for with the proceeds from the loan
* Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to confirm the tax deductibility of interest paid on any mortgage-secured loan.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2001
"The credit union has helped me straighten out my credit so I could own a home. They helped me every step of the way to homeownership right down to recommending and suggesting various avenues to save money and providing me with my first mortgage. They have always been there to make recommendations when I needed financial advice. I'm a member for life because they've made such a difference in my life."