Fixed Rate Second Mortgages
Our fixed rate second mortgage financing can be a great choice for debt consolidation or other borrowing needs.
- The rate is lower for a collateralized loan than an unsecured loan
- In most cases, interest paid on second mortgages is tax-deductible*
- Your owner-occupied residence serves as the collateral on the loan
- There are minimal closing costs, which can often be paid for with the proceeds from the loan.
* Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to confirm the tax deductibility of interest paid on any mortgage-secured loan.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 1982
Alison is credited with inspiring the founder of Genesee Co-op FCU, David Knoll, to become an organizer of the credit union. According to David, "Alison said to me 'You need to start a credit union!' With the information and contacts she provided me, I worked to get Genesee Co-op FCU going." THANK YOU ALISON!!
"I was an early joiner. I'm supporting what I believe."