Fixed Rate Second Mortgages
Our fixed rate second mortgage financing can be a great choice for debt consolidation or other borrowing needs.
- The rate is lower for a collateralized loan than an unsecured loan
- In most cases, interest paid on second mortgages is tax-deductible*
- Your owner-occupied residence serves as the collateral on the loan
- There are minimal closing costs, which can often be paid for with the proceeds from the loan.
* Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to confirm the tax deductibility of interest paid on any mortgage-secured loan.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2004
"When I first came to the credit union and talked to one gentleman, he was so amicable and welcomed me with a warm reception. I have stayed solely because of the employees. All of them, without any discrimination are welcoming, friendly, amicable people. Everyone is suitable for the job as I see it from the front desk, the tellers and supervisors. I also get the advantage of having my tax return prepared for which I thank you all solicitously."