Fixed Rate Second Mortgages
Our fixed rate second mortgage financing can be a great choice for debt consolidation or other borrowing needs.
- The rate is lower for a collateralized loan than an unsecured loan
- In most cases, interest paid on second mortgages is tax-deductible*
- Your owner-occupied residence serves as the collateral on the loan
- There are minimal closing costs, which can often be paid for with the proceeds from the loan.
* Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to confirm the tax deductibility of interest paid on any mortgage-secured loan.
Our Members make the difference.
Member Since 2003
"I love doing business with the Credit Union. While I really like to keep my life simple and close to home, I've kept my accounts with the Credit Union even though I recently remarried and moved a little further away. I just feel welcome, established, and connected there. It feels good to support such a human-sized institution where accounts and lending are handled with compassion and common sense - not just by numbers or a computer program. I feel that by depositing my money at the Credit Union, I am helping it be possible for that money to be lent out to help good things happen for other people. I want my son, Dylan, to be positively influenced by that experience, too."